At last I decided to have a blog about my book reviews, it is going to take awhile for me to post all the books I have read as I am an avid reader. So please bare with me especially with the time I am taking to remember about all the books I have read. NGEEE!!!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Postmortem ( Patricia Cornwell )

Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, #1)Postmortem by Patricia Cornwell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I saw this book sitting nicely in the office library. I just couldn't resist new books( bad habit) Then the moment I read the blurb on the back cover, I was hooked! I have never read any female writers who wrote in this genre as I am so faithful to James Patterson's books. This book blew my mind. On top of that, it is her first book!. I hope that the next book and all her other books are as good or even better. I read a few other reviews and they did mention about Kathy Reich, will give that a try too. My goodness where have I been this book has been around since the 90's . So happy to find another author to 'stalk' .

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment