At last I decided to have a blog about my book reviews, it is going to take awhile for me to post all the books I have read as I am an avid reader. So please bare with me especially with the time I am taking to remember about all the books I have read. NGEEE!!!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Licik

LICIKLICIK by Sham Hashim
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hmmmm...banyak menggunakan Nama jenama tapi bertepatan pada plot cerita ini sebab ia mengenai con artist. Terbayang pulak Angelina Jolie Dan Brad Pitt ( yes I have this habit of giving faces to the characters in books that I read ... Can't help it since there alot of movie tie-in books) pada awalnya macam biasa jer ceritanya. Goda-tipu-lari...but then towards the end... Well let us just say.. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt again.. It was a fun read. Something yang boleh ke layar Perak. Actually ceritanya pendek saja. Tapi telah dipanjangkan dengan menceritakan Lebih banyak activities diarang sebagai con artist. Eh teringat kepada Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Catch Me If You Can'

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment