At last I decided to have a blog about my book reviews, it is going to take awhile for me to post all the books I have read as I am an avid reader. So please bare with me especially with the time I am taking to remember about all the books I have read. NGEEE!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

MENTAL by Shaz Johar

First of all I would like to apologize for writing a review of this awesome book in English. :) I find it quite a wholesome book. It touches upon many aspects of life . The truth. We believe what we want to believe. If something does not suit our lifestyle , we tend to either ignore it or we would detest it altogether . This book made me think about religion, friendship, relationships and family values. No doubt it has a lot of sub plots in it. So yes I agree with Zara that one should read it in one sitting to understand fully about the book and what the author is trying to say. Yes Shaz I read till I went MENTAL!! It was something since I have bipolar disorder hahahahahaha. No doubt this book is special. Way better that the last two you wrote. But  Kougar and Tabu have its own speciality since it is totally in a different genre. I find it awesome that you can write chick lit and also something serious like MENTAL. I am not bias here. Seriously because I have read quite a number of books in both English and BM. Not many writers have a twisted mind like you and Ridhwan Saidi, Twisted mind in a positive way. Ridhwan Saidi has his own way to express what life is all about. And you , Shaz  you have your unique way to interpret life. But both of you have the same goal. I take MENTAL as a literature . I really hope that your next book is going to be an awesome one. You are gifted my friend. Don't let anyone say that you are not!

No comments:

Post a Comment