At last I decided to have a blog about my book reviews, it is going to take awhile for me to post all the books I have read as I am an avid reader. So please bare with me especially with the time I am taking to remember about all the books I have read. NGEEE!!!

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Poppy Shakespeare

Poppy ShakespearePoppy Shakespeare by Clare Allan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I found this book at e@curve and bought two. One for me and one for Shima Scarlett. As I expected, both of us love to book. If you are familiar with my choice of books, you might have already realized that 50% of the book I bought are those that I can relate with. so with this book, it is about being in a psychiatric ward and surrounded with people with various exceptional problems. If your really want to know what happens in this type of closed and guarded vicinity , you must not only read, GIRL interrupted or Man Interrupted. This book is similar with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It covers a lot of psycological issues that seem to be normal to me but might be abnormal to you. It is a story about a girl name Poppy who has to stay or be present in a psychiatric ward. Check out the movie. !!!

View all my reviews




No comments:

Post a Comment