At last I decided to have a blog about my book reviews, it is going to take awhile for me to post all the books I have read as I am an avid reader. So please bare with me especially with the time I am taking to remember about all the books I have read. NGEEE!!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Girl, Interrupted

Girl, InterruptedGirl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To tell you the truth. I can actually relate myself to Kaysen. What she experienced in the 'hospital' was quite similar with what I had experienced myself. Frankly I prefer the book ( I am sure most of us have heard that line before ) It is simply because , the book has more. I could actually feel what she felt from the book. And the journey she had while in there really touched my heart. It gives the 'others' who are not familiar with the psychiatric ward a bit of what 'we' see ourselves as and how we see the world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment